Multi-material composite materials 3D printer.
Large, high-quality multi-material parts in a single build.
3D Systems’ ProJet® 5500X uses proven MultiJet Printing (MJP) technology to build the highest quality, most accurate and toughest multi-material parts available. Print finely detailed parts with varying degrees of flexibility, material transparency and color (black, white, or select shades of grey), all from one 3D printer. The ProJet 5500X features the fastest print speeds, a large build volume, and the most convenient print-to-part process, so it’s easier to create parts with engineered plastic or rubber properties.
Using VisiJet® Composite materials, the ProJet 5500X offers more than one hundred material variations to precisely match your specifications. With so many options, the ProJet 5500X is perfect for a variety of applications, including overmolded parts, multi-material assemblies, rubber-like components, long-lasting living hinges and high-temperature testing.
Multi-material composite printing in one part, at one time
- Have more material options – Print the precise variety of engineered plastic or rubber you need, no assembly required.
- Make quality, exact parts – Produce the most detailed, most accurate multi-material parts with superior
strength, stability and temperature performance.
- Fit your part size requirements – High throughput to quickly print a large variety of small or big precision parts.
- Increase productivity – The ProJet 5500X features fast build speeds, ease of use, and hands-free post processing, all at lower cost of ownership.
- Maximize spending – By using less material than similar printers, and a 5-year guarantee on the print head, the ProJet 5500X offers a lower TCO.
- Vary tone and clearness – Print stunning clear parts as well as parts in white, black and select shades of grey.
- Print in multiple materials in a single build
- Produces strong, finely detailed, precise parts
- Easy post processing
- Larger net build volume for bigger parts or more parts per build
- Build speeds up to two times faster than other printers in class