How will you address Strand 1?
Your teachers are experienced industry experts with backgrounds in Advanced Machining, Welding, Health Science, Culinary Arts, Cosmetology, and Business Administration.
Business Operations and 21st Century Skills are important subjects that will help students obtain and maintain meaningful employment.
Will the Strand 1 mandates reduce the time your teachers have to teach critical industry specific skills?
Middle School is the perfect time to meet the Strand 1 requirements. At the same time, you can address Career & Technology Education for 7th and 8th grade students. Courses from Applied Educational Systems can help you meet these requirements by providing engaging & age-appropriate career and college readiness content.
Applied Educational Systems
Business Operations & 21st Century Skills is a new course from Applied Educational Systems, specifi- cally designed to address Ohio Strand 1 for Middle School career and technology education students.
- Cloud-based E-Learning Curriculum
- Hands on classroom projects
- Formative Assessment
- Pre-Testing and Post-Testing
- Competency Reports
- Lesson Plans
- Power Point Presentations
- Job Seeking Skills
- Digital Citizenship
- Microsoft Office
- Computing/Network Systems
- Business Law
- Business Marketing
- Business Management
- Business Accounting
- Business Economics
- International Business
Free Trials Available
Sign up for a free trial and send us an email to request access to the Ohio Business Operations & 21st Century Skills Course Template.
Benefits of Business&ITCenter21
You Reach Every Student
- Engage Students with diverse learning styles and abilities...Powerful remediation tools so all students can succeed
We Keep You Current
- Content is updated frequently and new content is added to the content library to stay current with changing standards
You Save Money
- Simple online subscription pricing with no hardware or software installation, maintenance or update costs
- No additional IT infrastructure to purchase or maintain
It's Available Anytime and Anywhere
- Web-based platform allows both students and instructors to access Business&ITCenter21 content and management tools on their schedule
You Save Time
- Automated grading and reporting allow instructors more time for skill development, as well as one-on-one instruction time with students