Manufactured by America’s Future Work Force at Choffin Career and Tech Center, Youngstown, Ohio
- Print Volume: Nominal 8” x 9” x 7.5”
- Print Speed: Up to 300mm/sec
- Z axis resolution: .1mm to .25mm
- All-in-one, open source electronics
- CNC precision machined anodized aluminum
- Precision, stainless steel linear bearings and rails
- Uses economical PLA bulk filament
- Developed specifically for students and the educational market
- High quality 3D printing at an affordable price
- Can be operated independent from a computer with the included LCD
- Unequaled, real-time virtual training and instruction on printing, solid modeling, and repair and maintenance
- Can be personalized with school logo or mascot
Includes two year warranty of all parts, technical support and instruction.
The Invent3D Printer is integrated into the INVENTORcloud Program, a standards-aligned STEM education program for Grades K-12 and post-secondary. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.